How to get MS Office Photo editor on your PC and Mac?
We all know that Microsoft’s Photo Editor is a software to edit the images that come standard with MS Office 97 XP version. This is one of the software that was earlier replaced with MS Office Picture Manager that starts with Office version of 2007. However, if you already have the software installed on your PC and you are just trying to upgrade the software to Office 2007 or 2003 then this Photo editor software will be replaced automatically on your PC or computer with another software that is Picture manager.
Luckily, there are many online resources that offer certain downloads for photo editing software at no extra or additional cost. In case you are not satisfied with the tools and editing software of Picture manager software you can opt for the other editing software available online. Here in this article, you will get to learn how to get Microsoft Office photo editor on your computer. If you have any generic or specific queries related to the topic then we recommend you visit office.com/setup.
What are the steps to download Microsoft editor for Photos on your PC?
Here in this section, you will learn the steps to download Microsoft editor for Photos on your PC or computer. Just follow each of them very carefully:
- Use the link in the “Resources” tab to access the free download on the MS Office Photo editor page.
- Tap on the link labeled as “Click to Download” that is next to “Server1 Brothersoft (US mirror)." Section.
- After this, tap on the “Save” option in the confirmation tab on the pop-up window to download the application.
- Now, double-tap on the save files that are installed once the installation gets completed.
- In the end, you need to follow the stepwise instructions on the “Installation Wizard” to install the MS Office Photo Editor software to your PC.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
In a hope that this article has helped you to get MS Office Photo editor on your PC and Mac operating system. However, if you are stuck in between the steps that are mentioned in this article then you can visit office.com/setup. On the website, you will get the related articles and the information to make it more meaningful so that the user can easily understand the concept behind the topic that is discussed.